Do you want ME to help YOU with your trading?
Video Transcript:
I’m really excited about what we are about to show you today because, you know, we’ve been running this Accelerator program. We’ve been running it for like a year now. It’s been sort of a secret thing and I’m saying that it’s sort of a secret thing because we didn’t really show it to anybody. We just offered it to members of our trading courses. But we thought that we might as well show it to you, you know, show you what we do, give you a chance to talk with David and show you how he runs the Accelerator program and give you a chance to join up if you want. As I was saying, we’ve been running the Accelerator with our members for about a year now. The man behind the project is David. You know, David has been trading for over 30 years, which is just, you know, awesome. But you know the awesome thing about David is not just that he’s a very good trader, but also, what’s very, very important, is that he can pass his knowledge on to other people very effectively. He’s very effective at that. He’s also very passionate about trading and it’s important that he’s a very, very good teacher and mentor, not just a great trader. And that’s why I think he’s like the perfect man and the perfect fit for the Accelerator program which he runs. And he will tell you all the details about the Accelerator and especially about how he trades and what he focuses on there. So, I don’t really want to talk too much about it because that’s his thing. I just wanted to kick this off, say hello. If you guys have questions, I see that the chat is already running. So, ask your questions. We’ll also have a little Q&A at the end.
And, yeah, I think I’ll just pass it to David and we can get this started. So, thanks so much for coming. Here goes David. Great. Thank you, Dale. I appreciate it. As far as questions go, let’s keep questions until after. This is not meant to be a drawn-out, long webinar. I want to keep things simple here. I want to show you what we do quickly and just give you an idea of what the program is all about. But I just really want to get into the charts here. So, we’ll take all questions after, I promise. I am going to share my screen here. So, the theme for today, simplicity, very simple. That’s it. Keep things really simple. As Dale mentioned, I’ve been doing this for a long time. I’ve tried everything at some point in my career. I mean everything. Every indicator that you find on a platform, moving averages, anything you can think of, different strategies. Okay. Everything started to come together for me when I discovered volume profile. Okay. Yes, it is recorded. It’s live. Oh, this is live. Yeah, but we’re recording it. Volume profile is what really helped me simplify everything. And that’s really the main thing because when I first discovered Dale, you know, a bunch of years later—this was maybe 2015 or so. You know, Dale was doing the same kind of analysis that I was doing and that was kind of rare at that time, volume profile. You know, it’s become a lot more prevalent. But what I liked about what he did is he simplified everything and he taught me ways to do things and simplify things and new little nuances. And that’s kind of the way that we run everything here, okay? Because, you know, you go to YouTube now—I mean, my God—there are so many different types of strategies.
I mean ICT, the different types of things he talks about, all the levels and concepts, and just so many things thrown out. Then you have ICT, you’ve got what we call smart money concepts. You know, to me, it’s all price action. It was price action before all of this was invented. But, you know, it’s just very complicated. So, what I try and do is I try and simplify everything as much as possible. Okay? Does that mean you’re going to get rich overnight and that this is going to be something easy for you? No. It’s still hard. It still takes time. But if we can simplify the process for you, that is going to give you a higher probability of being successful. It’s also going to speed up the process. Okay, I’m sure everybody here has a story about, you know, how long it took them to become profitable. You know, Dale, myself, I know Sterling, I know we’ve got profitable traders here. Some people, a lot of you are still not profitable. Everybody’s got a story. For me, it was five years before I saw anything. Okay? It takes time. And that’s the one thing I preach here. It takes time. And it’s different for everybody. Okay? But the first thing we’ve got to do is simplify everything. So, the way I look at the markets is very simple. Okay. The only things that matter to me—and this is on any time frame—are two things. Fair value gaps which are what we call internal liquidity. And they’re all over the place. Everybody knows what a fair value gap is. Fair value gaps and pivot highs or lows. That’s it. Okay. We’ve got a pivot high there. We got one just above it. Okay, we got one up here. That’s all that matters to me.
Okay, fair value gaps and imbalances are what we call internal liquidity. Okay, they’re internal levels between these pivot highs and lows. Okay, you have a pivot low, a pivot high, and the area in between. Okay, you could have one fair value gap or you could have multiple fair value gaps, right? These are internal liquidity levels. The pivot levels are external. Okay, this is all you need to understand. All the market does, okay, is go from ex well let’s start from internal. It goes from internal to external, back to internal, and then to external. And it just repeats and repeats and repeats. Okay? We’re not talking about order blocks. There are no order blocks. Internal to external to internal to external. Okay. That’s all the market does. And if internal is fair value gaps and external is pivot highs or lows, then all we need to do is trade out of internal liquidity to external liquidity. Okay, Everyone, please hold your questions until after. I’m not going to answer any questions in between. Okay? So that way we don’t stop the flow. I promise I will answer all your questions after. Okay. So, if that’s all that matters, that’s all we’re going to look for. Okay. Going from internal liquidity to external liquidity, tapping into internal, continuing higher. Okay. Once we get to external liquidity at any level, okay, you then retrace back into internal liquidity. So, those are our major key levels. That’s all we’re worried about. If we accept price at and defend internal liquidity, the expectation is for price to go to external liquidity. Okay.
If we break an external liquidity level, like here, and price fails to accept buyers below and comes back higher, Okay, that is external liquidity moving back into internal liquidity which are always fair value gaps and all we need to worry about is how price reacts at these levels. Just like a volume profile when price is in a range and it looks to break out of a range what does it do? It goes into price discovery. Price is always in a price-discovery range. It needs to find areas where large transactions can occur. And if you understand and go by the concept what can’t go down must go up, and what can’t go up must come down. Is there a problem with anybody’s audio? Is the audio fine, or is it just… Okay, it’s just you, James. It’s just you. Maybe Sterling could IM him and help him. I’m not really sure. Okay, so that’s all we’re going to worry about. Okay, now this is how I get my bias. This is how I get my narrative. And this is how I execute just by using fair value gaps and pivot highs or lows going from higher time frames down to lower time frames. Okay, today’s webinar is not going to be about bias because I can go on for hours and hours and hours and we’ve got tons of videos and methodologies and we do a lot of this in the live session. Okay, I want to show you how we simplify all this because a lot of the times, okay, people struggle with bias. That to me is what the consistent issue is with people. They struggle with bias because they’re taught to start on a monthly time frame. Okay?
Mark everything out, then go to a weekly time frame, mark everything out, then go to a daily time frame, mark everything out, then a 4-hour chart, and you’re supposed to get your bias on all of these. This is bullish. This is bearish. Then all of a sudden, the market opens and you’re on a one-minute chart. I mean, it doesn’t work. People get very confused. Okay. So, people need to understand that bias does not mean opinion. It doesn’t even mean bullish or bearish. Okay. I’m going to show you what’s important in the market and those are draws on liquidity. Where is price going? If price can’t go down, it must go up. If it must go back up, where must it go back up to? If price can’t go up, it must go back down. Where could it go back down to if that happens? If price discovers higher prices and continues higher, well then where can price go to? That’s all that’s important. Okay, how do we figure out what’s important? Well, we start by marking out key levels. Okay, the first key levels we’re always starting to mark out is fair value gaps. Fair value gaps and pivot highs or lows. Okay, that’s the first thing that we always mark out. Okay, on a chart. All right, now we need to discuss what types of levels represent liquidity. Okay, so there are a whole bunch of them. Some of them are time-based. Okay. And some of them will be engineered liquidity and I will tell you the difference. All right. So, let’s just go to a blank chart on a 4-hour chart. Okay. Just the chart that I have and I’m going to I’m going to take all the drawings off. Okay. So, let’s discuss how do we mark up a chart?
Because by marking up a chart, you are just going to need to react to levels instead of trying to figure out a bias because determining a bias is the hardest thing. It’s very, very difficult. But if you mark up your charts and just mark up the levels and now you’re watching for price to react to those levels. And I’m going to show you the different type of levels. Okay? You’re going to start to see that you don’t need to determine a bias. You need to mark out key levels and then you need to react to the way price reacts to those levels. That’s it. So, the most important part is starting to mark up your charts. What are the key levels? Well, we start with some of the simpler ones. And if you look at my chart right now, I have an indicator that plots this automatically. It plots previous-day low and previous-day high, PDH and PDL. It posts previous-week high and previous-week low. And it also does previous-month low and previous-month high. Okay. Now, what I really like about this tool is that once price trades through one of these levels, it stops expanding. So, these levels are always expanding on my charts because these are key levels. These are key levels for price to draw toward and draw away from. Okay. The tool’s name? Well, it’s a tool written by one of our members. So, it’ll be inside Circle. Ask that at the end. I’ll show you all these tools after. Okay. Once it’s mitigated, it doesn’t expand anymore. So, only the levels that are not mitigated yet are on my screen. And they’re very important levels to trade into. So, that’s where we start. And I have a tool that does it for me so I don’t have to mark them out. Perfect. Okay.
Now, the next thing I want to mark out is session highs and lows. Okay. And I have a tool for that, too. Okay. So, what this tool now does, this is on the hourly chart. What this tool does now is this tool, okay, will mark out the Asia and London kill-zone session highs and lows and it will do the same thing as that other tool. It will keep expanding until it’s mitigated. Once it’s mitigated, it stops expanding. Why is this important? Because these are key levels. Okay? Asia lows, London lows, London highs, and Asia highs that are left open coming into New York session are all areas where we can target and we can deliver from. We don’t need to worry about which one now. We’re just marking levels. So, now I have the levels on my screen. I have previous-day high. I’ve got previous-day lows. I’ve got session liquidity that is still open. I know all the levels that are still open. Because all these levels are going to get hit at some point because there are orders below these levels. There’s liquidity below these levels. Okay? And sometimes you can draw a profile and see where the volume is in that area. Okay? We’ll get to that after. So, Asia and London session highs and lows are very important levels. They’re overnight highs and lows. These are very high-liquidity areas that the market will search for, deliver to, and deliver away from. Okay. And again, it’s all about marking levels. Okay. The other thing we want to do is we want to mark all our pivot highs and lows. So, I usually do that on the 4-hour chart. Okay. I don’t have the session liquidity here. Now, a lot of these pivot highs or lows are a lot of them are already filled in from these previous days, weeks, and lows.
But other than that, I’ll just go in and, you know, I’ll take my blue line and I’m just going to mark all pivot highs and lows. That’s it. Very simple. Okay. Anything that matters, like wicks like this,, I’m marking and I’m marking fair value gaps. Here’s a fair value gap, a 4-hour fair value gap. Here’s a fair value gap. Okay. Here’s a fair value gap. I’m just marking up charts,
Guys. Please, there’s always a c there’s always a couple of people who have trouble with the video or the audio. It seems like everything is fine for most people here, I assume. So, let’s just focus on the trading. If there are a couple of people here who are having problems with sound, it’s unfortunately likely on your end. There’s nothing I can do in the middle of the webinar to fix that. Yeah, perfect. Exactly. Exactly. So, let’s kind of continue. So, again, I’m just marking up key levels. That’s it. Highs. Highs that have not been traded to. Okay? And then I’m not doing any analysis here. I’m not making any opinions. I’m just marking up levels. Okay? I got higher levels here. Look at all these levels. See, these are all levels, highs inside here. Okay? And now I’ve got everything marked up. So, now I can save it. I can go back to the hourly chart. So, now I’ve got things marked up, right? Just marking up pivot highs or lows, higher time frame fair value gaps—the ones that matter. Okay? And I’m just marking everything up, session highs or lows. And I’m not doing any analysis yet. I’m just marking up. Okay? Okay. So, once I’ve got my pivot highs and lows, my fair value gaps, these are the only things that I can really do pre-market because these are time-based levels. The previous-day low, the session liquidity stuff. It’s all, you know, you know, time-based. Now, we’re going to go into other liquidity levels that are going to be key that are engineered as the market opens. Now, sometimes they can be engineered, okay, before the market, pre-market, okay, and it’s usually going to be done on a shorter term chart like a one minute. Okay,
So, let’s kind of go over the key ones. They’re easy to understand. So, I don’t need to show an example. So, here are liquidity levels that get engineered during the day that become key levels that we mark out. Okay. Now, the first one is going to be perfectly equal highs and equal lows. That’s it. Plain and simple. What do I mean by that? Okay, you’ve got a high here and you’ve got a high here, right? You have exact equal highs, exactly equal highs. I have a tool to do that as well. Equal highs and lows, EQL highs and lows. It will mark equal highs and lows as long as they’re a couple of bars apart. I don’t want a one-minute chart or a short-term chart that’s giving me an equal high or low. That’s just one bar apart. That’s not an equal high or low. Equal highs or lows on a one-minute chart have to be at least five bars apart. The further apart those equal highs or lows are, the better. But equal highs or lows are engineered liquidity. You have an index that is $30,000. When you have equal highs or lows to the tick to the 0.25, that’s engineered. That’s not retail traders doing it. That’s market makers. It’s an unfinished auction. As Dale always says, it’s an unfinished auction. And when price draws away from it and leaves it, it’s a great draw on liquidity. And when you get your entry model indicating toward that level, and we’ll go over entry model in a little bit, that is one of the best draws on liquidity. But this kind of liquidity gets engineered during the day. Sometimes it will be engineered overnight. Great. Mark it out. If not, it’ll get engineered during the day. But equal highs and lows, perfect. Equal highs and lows are perfect. Okay.
Now, the next really good draw on liquidity, and we had it today, is data highs and lows. Okay. And I can add Trump highs and lows because we had one of those, too. Okay. And you may laugh, but the Trump candle is a real thing these days. There are a lot of tweets, a lot of news, and a lot of sharp moves when he talks. So, data highs and lows like today we had CPI. So, let’s look at that. So, today we had CPI. These are data highs and lows. See this one-minute candle—the 9:30 candle—makes a high and a low, and you mark out the data low and data high. These become draws on liquidity and areas to draw away from.
Okay, we also had a Trump low today. This time during the day Trump started tweeting. Look at the wick it made. Okay, I’m going to make a Trump low candle right here. Just like I have a data low. I have a Trump low. I mark it. It’s a Trump low. That’s what it is. You know what? It got taken out and then price moved back away from it. It became a key level. Remember, we’re just marking out key levels right now. I’m not talking strategy. I’m not talking bias. I’m talking about key levels. That’s it. Okay? These are A++ draws on liquidity. Okay, the next great draw on liquidity is exactly this trend line. Now, it has to be at least a three-touch trend line and it has to be perfect just like this is. Okay, again just like equal highs and lows. Okay, just like equal highs and lows. This is not created by accident by retail traders. This is engineered liquidity. It’s failed swing highs. Why do they do that? Because the market needs to engineer liquidity everywhere. It needs to be able to price discover. It needs to be able to have orders to fill. If it needs to go long, it needs to dip below support to grab orders, enter price discovery, and force buying. Okay. So, when they do something like this, they engineer liquidity. It’s all on a one-minute chart. It’s a one-minute chart. Yeah. LRL is an ICT term. I don’t refer to ICT. To me, it’s a trend line. It’s always been a trend line. I don’t understand why we can’t call it a trend line. Yeah, you know, but it’s true. But yeah, all data wicks are on a one-minute chart. Okay. Now, there is so trend line. I love trend lines. So, when you come in the morning, sometimes you’ll have a trend line to target. Okay, here. Great. There was one on the ES yesterday. Let me I’ll show you. Perfect. Perfect example. On the ES yesterday
Where was it? Oh yeah, here.
Trend line liquidity. See that you have one, two, three, four perfect touches. This now becomes a draw on liquidity. You now have a bias because this is where this is all engineered liquidity.
Okay? And then we had a delivery into a fair value gap. This is our entry model. I’ll show you after. And then a delivery lower. But this is trend line liquidity. When you see this built up, you want to trade towards that. That is the market building up and telling you where price should be going. Very, very powerful. Okay. We’ll go over that, Oscar. Okay. So, that’s trend-line liquidity. Okay. Now, another tool I use that almost no one uses—maybe a couple of people—and it’s kind of old-school, but to me, it’s my most important tool and that’s the initial balance. That’s the yellow squares you see right here. Okay. The initial balance is not an opening range. It’s not an orb. It’s not a 15-minute. It’s the first hour of trading. It marks out the high and low, the first hour of trading, with a green line, a red line, and a midpoint. And it just shades the hour in yellow. Okay? I can’t even begin to tell you how important the initial balance is. Okay? I’m going to go over the initial balance in a little bit. Okay? But the key is to have this on your chart. I have a tool for that, too. Initial balance. An initial balance tool that I use. So, it’s marked out for me automatically. It marks the highs, the lows, and the midpoints that are not mitigated. Okay. We use current-day initial balance and then we use previous days initial balance. Okay. So, I’ll go over in a bit. But again, these will all be marked on your charts. All right. So, now if I’m on a 15-minute chart, my 15-minute chart kind of looks like this, right? It’s got all these things marked out. Previous day low, the initial balances, any fair value gaps on the higher time frame, Trump low, data lows, everything’s marked out. All I’m doing right now is creating a road map. I’m creating levels. Okay? Picture this as volume-accumulation levels, with high-volume PCs all over the place like marking up all the PCs and then as price gets to those PC’s we’re deciding on how to act and we’re watching how price acts except we’re using different types of liquidity.
Okay. So, initial balance we’re going to use today’s initial balance for reasons and I’ll go into that after. And we’re also going to use previous days’ initial balances. Okay. Now, we talked about equal highs. Equal highs are great, but sometimes you get relative equal highs, right? That’s relative equal highs. What is a relative equal high? It’s basically a lower high. Okay. Or a slightly high or low that technically, they’re not equal highs, but they’re so close together that they’re technically not another pivot high. They’re kind of relative equal highs. They’re very close to each other. Now, if this one took out and was higher than this one, then that wouldn’t be relative equal highs. That would be a liquidity sweep. But since this is lower, these are relative equal highs. And sometimes they really stack up multiple times as you can see here. See how they stacked up three times. This is a perfect example of relative equal highs right here. See that? And this is a 4-hour chart. This is relative equal highs. Perfect example. You see that? These are relative equal highs. A very strong draw on liquidity. That’s why I’m bullish because we have a very strong draw in liquidity up here and it’s also previous week’s high
Very strong draw in liquidity initial balance of New York session. That is correct. That is correct. I’m talking equity indices only right now. Now, the strategies we use can be used for anything but I’m talking about equity indices. Okay. So that’s that. The other one would be a higher low made inside a fair value gap. So, you see this low, it’s inside of a fair value gap. This low inside of the fair value gap or a high inside of a fair value gap would be a draw on liquidity. It’s not as strong as the other ones, but it is a level. Okay. And then finally, the last level that I would put on my chart is volume profiles that are relevant. Okay. And as you can see, I’ve got three different volume profiles on here. And what’s cool about this is that each one of these profiles represents each one of Dale’s key setups. We’ve got trend-accumulation volume and as you can see as price comes down you know all these little volume nodes you see all these little volume nodes become areas of interest you know price breaks below here, retraces back. You know how Dale teaches when price breaks those volume areas they now become resistance you’ve got a PC right here that’s supported price, then resisted price, you know, everything. And then another down here, this volume area with a fair value gap right above it. Dale teaches this all the time. Great setup. So, this is kind of like the trend accumulation setup. Now, here was another where was it? Here. Here was another trend accumulation setup right here. But as you can see, this only had one pullback because if you notice in this trend, all the volume was really in this area. There was one little node down here, but it was just all in this area.
So, price just came down here and then continued higher. With this move, it was different. The volumes were distributed a lot more throughout the profile. We had a lot more nodes. We didn’t have as a pronounced PC here. And then we had another level down here. But you just need to mark the levels and see how price reacts. Then here we have the trend rejection setup. Clear accumulation, manipulation, and rejection when price came back up to here literally to the tick. It nails the PC. It’s a key level. And then here is the accumulation setup. Price accumulates, moves away, comes back into, trades away. So that’s what I have on my chart when I come into trade. And on a 15-minute, which is kind of where everything comes together, I now have all the key levels.
Now, my charts are marked up. Okay, so now what do I do? All my charts are marked up. Fine. I don’t have a bias. I just have levels. Perfect. Okay. So, now what we do is now we can go to our shorter time frame charts when the market’s open. Okay. This is today’s price action, but it doesn’t really matter. So, I divide them the day into time periods. Kind of like when you go to your job, you don’t just start your job at 9:00 a.m. And you kind of freelance for the rest of the day. Your day from 9 to 5 is not the same throughout the day. You know, you may start with a meeting with your staff when you first come in. You may go over and do paperwork and just, you know, kind of go over things before the day starts. You know, maybe you have sales calls for a couple of hours, then maybe you have review or something, and then you have lunch, and then after maybe you’re out in the field. Your day is scheduled. So, why shouldn’t trading be the same way? Why don’t we schedule our day? Now, you say, “Well, how do I schedule my day? The market opens at 9:30 and it closes at 4.” Okay. Well, you go to work from 9:00 to 5:00. You still have a schedule. So, how do we schedule it? This is the way that we schedule it. The way I schedule it is that I schedule it during times of the day when the market has a certain agenda. Okay? And what people don’t understand is that, yeah, the market opens at 9:30, it closes at 4. I’m going to trade from 9:30 to 4. Whenever I see my pattern and my setup, I’m going to trade it. That’s a very, very bad approach. That does not work.
Why? Because at different times during the day, the market has a different agenda and you have to understand that. And if you don’t understand that, that’s why people lose because they don’t they’re not on a schedule. So, I’m going to put you on a schedule. All right. So, I’m going to bring up this PDF here on the side. This was actually something one of our students just created for me. Okay. But it’ll make it a little easier to follow. Okay, can everybody see that PDF that I just brought over? Does everybody see that? Okay, perfect. Okay, so let’s talk about this. How do we break down the day? Okay, very simple. This is our schedule and I’m going to show you what the difference is between what happens during the day. Okay. So, obviously you have the Asian and London sessions. London kill zone ends at 5:00 a.m. So, between 5:00 and 8:00 a.m. I’m not up at 5:00 a.m. Some people might be. I’m usually at my desk at 6:00. So, usually between 6:00 and 8:00, I’m doing pre-market stuff. That’s it. I’m not trading pre-market. I made that decision a long time ago. I’m starting at 9:30 unless there is CPI or red-folder news like today. I’m not trading until 9:30. So, between 6:00 and 8:00 pre-market, I’m preparing. I’m going over my higher time frame bias. I’m marking up my charts like I just did. I’m marking liquidity. I’m marking anything of importance. If I can find a bias, a clear bias, great. If I can’t, no big deal. Okay. Now, 8:00 comes between 8 and 9:20. That’s the no-trade zone. To me, that is pre-market liquidity building. What happens between 8:00 and 9:20? A lot of times the market makers and institutions will kind of be like creating liquidity on the upside and the downside.
They’re not really looking to move the market at that time. Very poor time to trade in my opinion. Okay. Now, why 9:20 instead of 9:30? Sometimes the 9:30 move happens a little early. That’s it. Sometimes, you know, you get the 9:30 move or the manipulation or the influx in capital or the move that you’re expecting. Sometimes you get it a little earlier. So, at 9:20 I’m on alert. Okay. Most of the time it’s going to be 9:30. I’m not trading here. The only time I will trade is during three events. CPI, which we had today. Look at this candle. Why wouldn’t I? Okay. PPI, which is tomorrow, and Non-Farm Payrolls, which was just this past Friday.
Okay. Just a little idea from this morning when we created this wick, this high or low. If these are going to be draws on liquidity, well, if anybody knows anything about fair value gaps and inverse fair value gaps, okay, you know that once price inverts a fair value gap, internal liquidity, we have to go to external liquidity, which is the data high in this area right here. So, this was an example of how our methodology worked targeting that data high up there this morning.
That’s how valuable those data highs are. We still have a data low that is open. I will leave that until it gets hit. It may get hit today or overnight. That is still a valid draw in liquidity at some time.
The last thing that’s interesting at 9:30 we make a 9:30 one-minute candle at 9:30 usually I will mark out the 9:30 high and low of that candle if we leave that high—which we did today— that will typically make that level even stronger. Okay, if you see a couple of days ago we left, was it nine? Was it nine here? Here.
This was the 9:30 high right here on Tuesday. Right here.
Look what happened when price got to it. See, it’s a key level. It’s important. Okay, these are levels that we target. These are levels we can take we can take profit, trade toward, take profits from and draw away from.
Okay, so once 9:30 opens, okay, the market is all about sweeping all pre-market liquidity. Okay, we usually get a move in one direction. Price will move very sharply a lot of times in both directions. This is one of the hardest times to trade; it’s more advanced. It could be very profitable if you know what you’re doing. But from 9:30 to 9:45, typically the market, as it says, will do a liquidity grab. Okay, liquidity grabs will usually take out buy-side and sell-side liquidity from predetermined and pre-generated pre-market liquidity. Okay, before it even decides to go in the direction that it wants, it needs to grab all the orders and enter price discovery very early and it does it really, really quickly. Okay, at this time we’re looking for liquidity grabs and then inverse fair value gaps and momentum in the opposite direction to take out sell side. That’s all we’re looking for at that time. Now, once 9:45 to 9:50 comes, if I’m not in a trade anymore or if I’m out, I’m flat until 10:00 because at 10:00, what typically happens is that the market has kind of grabbed all the liquidity. And at 10:00, okay, we are now going to do one of three things. We are going to reverse, continue higher, or we’re just going to consolidate. Okay. And a lot of that stuff will happen at 10:00. So, if we wind up reversing or if we wind up continuing, okay, it’s at that time we are going to use shorter time frame levels to determine which direction we’re going to go based on that 10:00 opening. But on that 10:00 opening, we are really just waiting for some type of manipulation to go higher or lower to continue what we’ve been doing the first half hour or it’s going to be a reversal. Very, very key time of the market. Why? Because that’s when the 4-hour candle closes. That’s when the 6:00 to 10:00 candle closes and the 10:00 to 2:00 candle opens. Very, very important time. Okay. Now, 10:30 comes along. Now, the initial balance gets created.
Okay, the initial balance gets created. Now, why is the initial balance important? Once the initial balance is created at 10:30, typically we’re still going to be within the high and low of the initial balance at 10:30 because it’s going to mark out the high and the low. Now, sometimes we’ll be right near a high or low. Sometimes we’ll be way off it. Okay, now here’s where the 10:30 trade comes. Okay, it’s called the draw on IB high or low trade. Why? Because there is a 96.4% chance that during the day we will hit either the low or the high of the initial balance. At least one of them. A 96.4% chance. So, if we have not hit the initial balance low or high after 10:30, we are now looking for trades to target initial balance lows or highs depending on which side of the midpoint price is on. We’re looking for that draw on liquidity. So, we’re looking for something specific at a specific time of day, which is completely different from what we were looking for from 9:30 to 9:45. And then we were looking for the 10:00 setup. You see where this is going? Things have different agendas at different times. Now, once we get that draw and liquidity trade, as you can see, we got one here this morning. It tapped into the low. One of two things is going to happen. Okay? If price fails to attract buyers above or below the initial balance and comes back into the range, there is no more counter-trend trading. Meaning once price hits and breaks through initial balance low, there are no more longs. We’re not interested in long trades anymore. You can sometimes get some long trades back to the initial balance midpoint. These are not very high-percentage trades and they don’t deliver very well.
I’m not a big fan of these because once price breaks below initial balance low, there’s only a 20% chance it’s going to reach the initial balance high. So, your chances of reversal are only 20%. Those are terrible odds in trading. When it hits the initial balance low or high, 80% of the time it’s going to do one of two things. It’s going to stay in balance for the rest of the day in which case your day is done. If we hit the initial balance high or low and do not expand below or above it, your day is done. We are not trading inside the initial balance. That’s like trading inside of a D-shaped volume profile. It’s suicide. It’s a balanced market. Now, when price gets outside of the initial balance highs or lows, now we’re in business. Why are we in business? Because now we have a trending market.
Okay, here the initial balance low couldn’t expand lower. We rebounded higher. Okay, here we took out the low, but then we expanded lower. Eventually, overnight we moved back higher. But the whole idea is that after 11:00, like this, if you break outside the initial balance high or low and you break above and expand with a fair value gap that’s the most important thing we need a 15-minute close with expansion. Fair value gaps and displacement are everything in trading. Without displacement, there is no bias. There is no trade because displacement shows institutional intention. Without institutional intention, I have no interest in the trade. Okay? Therefore, now you know you’re in a trending market and all you need to do is find levels where you can buy dips and move into higher levels. But the good thing is you know you’re not shorting. So, by doing this, you have put a schedule in your day. 9:30 to 9:45, looking for pre-market liquidity to be taken out. That’s it. 10:00, we’re looking for a reversal or a continuation move. Okay? Again, I’m not going into the logistics of those moves. That’s for another day or another webinar. Okay? We’re looking for a continuation or reversal. Once 10:30 comes, we have the initial balance. The first thing we’re looking for is to trade into the initial balance, low or high. Whichever one is closer, that’s usually the one we’re going to draw into. 96.4% of the time. Those are great odds. Okay. Once we hit the initial balance low or high, there’s no more counter-trend trading. This happens usually between 10:30 and 11:00. Okay. If we expand above and below the initial balance, now we can continue and trend-trade into the next levels that we have on our charts. Remember, we have everything marked out, right? You have everything marked out.
So, when you trade below an initial balance like here and expand, you now have these levels to trade into. Those are your targets. But you have a schedule. So, at 11:00, if we are not expanding, your day is done. If we are expanding, it’s very easy to see we are expanding and closing and accepting price below initial balance low. That is bearish. We should continue lower. You’re now looking for fair value gaps and continuation models lower. Same thing on the upside. When you get a strong move above, you’re now looking for continuation models to the upside. Okay? There is no argument for a counter-trend trade. There is no argument for longs here. There is no argument for shorts here. Plain and simple.
Okay. Now, that’s the kind of schedule that we’re on. And the reason this schedule is important is that each time during the day, you know exactly what you’re looking for. You’re moving on to the next level. You’re looking for certain trades during certain times. And all you’re doing on your chart is moving from level to level to level. That’s all you’re doing.
Okay? If we break out of one level, you’re going to move to another level. Okay? If we fail to break to hit one level or stay above one level, you’re going to trade back down to another level. You’re trading level to level to level. And now you have a schedule to put you on a schedule that matches the market’s agenda because the market has a different agenda during the day. You see this now? During those times of day, the agendas are different.
Our entry model and what we do is always the same. It’s very simple. Okay? It’s tapping into a higher time frame fair value gap. Okay? Taking out some type of internal liquidity. Okay? And then having an inverse fair value gap out of it: accumulation, manipulation, distribution. That is our entry model on every trade. Okay and sometimes instead of a fair value gap, there could be a price model this is what you want to see at key levels fair value gaps or any key levels we draw toward them, and we draw away from them. Okay, so in the Accelerator program, we go through this on a recurring basis. Yeah, we have methodology videos that will go into so much more detail than I even went into today. That lays the foundation, okay? But then we take that foundation and we move it into the live teaching environment. Tuesdays and Thursdays at 2:00 p.m. Eastern time for at least an hour to an hour and 15 minutes, we do classes and we work on concepts and theory live, together. Okay? It’s lecture-based, but we’re going over different concepts and theories. We’re back testing. We’re showing trades. We’re going over price action for that day. It’s just something that you go over repeatedly. Okay, here’s the best part. Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, Accelerator students have the ability to attend our Q&A sessions. That’s right, three days a week. Wednesdays we usually do at midday, Fridays at 8:00 a.m. Eastern time, and Monday is flexible. You get a chance to come on a Zoom call and ask any question that you want about anything—a specific trade you took, or something you’re struggling with or some type of concept. You want to talk about prop firms or risk management. That is your time.
Okay. So, not only do you get courses in the concept and theory, you’re going to get access to me in the teaching environment and the Q&A environment. This is how you’ll learn to do this in more detail, but more importantly, you’ll be able to see it applied, and you’ll be able to ask for feedback when you need it. Okay? All right. So, I’ll take a few questions now. I don’t know how long we went, but before I take them, Sterling, do you want to kind of say a few words before we take questions, just in case people want to leave before the Q&A? And I know this is recorded. So, I did go about 10–15 minutes longer than I wanted, but I did warn you about that. I dropped that link in for the offer. Okay. The offer, as mentioned in the email—one of the things David didn’t mention—is something Dale and I are running as a pilot offer. This is something that you know Dale and I are kind of running this as a pilot offer for you guys in the Accelerator program. So, it’s not going to be something that’s available on the site after the 21st. We are offering this to you guys once. And so that’s not like a—you know, I don’t even like to phrase it like that, but that’s just how we’re doing it. So, you guys are all aware of that. It’s not going to be something that’s available on the site after that. It’s going to go back to a member-only offer. The primary reason for that is that I’m going to do something a little special. For anybody signing up from the webinar, I primarily work with our Funded Trader Academy members. So, I’m working directly with people one-on-one.
What I’m going to do is small groups of either five or 10 based on how many people are signing up. And I want to run through some similar kind of basic things that are really going to help you in the Accelerator to give you more of a look at that one-on-one experience, too. So, I can’t really do that with the number of people we would get if this was on the front end of the site. That’s why we’re offering it during this time. It’s going to be something a little special I do for you guys. I hadn’t even mentioned that to David. But give you a little white-glove entry. And then at $39, I think you guys will see the value just from hearing David talk. I’m not going to pitch you on the value, but you’ll see the success the other members are having. And I think that’s probably the most encouraging thing is seeing other people just like you come in, you know, one month, two months, six months down the road and they’re not just getting funded; they’re getting payouts. And you know, you’ll see a lot of that as well. So, anyways, I look forward to seeing you guys. I will work on getting the small group set up once this sale is done. It ends on the 21st. So, I’ll probably start those next week with you guys and then work through that over the next week or so. Really giving you guys a great start. So, anyways, here’s the payment link again. I can’t write in the Q&A section. So, if one of you guys can write the payment link, I will respond with the link and it’ll stay stationary. For some reason, I cannot do that in the Q&A, because this will keep scrolling up. Either way, it’s there now. Yeah. Yep. Yeah. Okay. Yeah.
Let me try and see if I can get through some of these questions here. Bala, we do list the indicators for TradingView and NinjaTrader 8 when you come aboard in the Circle community. They’re all free. They’re all—well, they’re scripts that we write. I mean, these are easy scripts to write. So, yeah, we do have them for NinjaTrader and TradingView. There’ll be a section in there for that as well. Oscar. So, counter-trend—it’s for during the IB, right? The IB is taken out? Yeah, we’re not really going to get into the trading strategy. I mean, we can go on for hours talking about that. Exactly what it’s like, but the I the IB is just such a powerful tool. I mean, it’s one of my favorite things. It just gives me structure during the day. It just gives direction. It just helps me stay out of bad trades. And it’s just so accurate. It’s just unbelievable. But yeah, we’ll go more through it. How do you consider regular-trading-hours VWAP versus IB? I like the IB. I just do. I don’t really use VWAP too much. VWAP would be a very good confluence tool for initial balance. That’s what volume profile VWAP and IB were kind of meant to be together to use as a confluence together and they are. I just don’t use the VWAP. I use the IB mainly, but you know VWAP is a confluence that and if you’re comfortable with VWAP, yeah, it’s meant to be used with it. So, 100%. Everything’s recorded here, so if anybody missed anything, it’s available. Isn’t the 9:30 high the same as the previous-day high? No. The 9:30 high is not the same as the previous-day high. Okay, let me go here. Let’s see. Do these concepts apply? Yes, 100%. Actually, Peter, trading FX pairs is even simpler because, well, it depends what you’re doing in FX pairs.
I mostly only swing-trade FX pairs. So, when you’re swing-trading FX pairs or looking at higher time frames, there’s so much less to deal with than this. So but yeah, but everything that we do here except for the initial balance, that would be the only thing because there’s really no initial balance time for FX, you know, they say there is, but I don’t really like it. Crude oil, for example, has 9:00 to 10:00 a.m. Gold is 8:20 to 9:20. Gold has a very good initial balance. But For FX pairs, everything here works with FX pairs just not initial balance. The IB for the New York session is 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. Eastern time. That’s all we do: trade the NQ and the ES. So that’s what the Accelerator program is for. That’s exactly what we do.
Raju. Yeah, that’s the FTA, Raju, yes, that’s the FTA. The FTA is the full mentorship program, not the Accelerator. That’s different. The Accelerator was created for two reasons. For people to kind of give us a look. You know, there are a lot of things out there, you know, and sometimes people want to get a look, but once you get a look and you get used to me and you get introduced and you meet everybody, you know, a lot of times that will be a precursor for you to join the FTA. The Accelerator is also for people who the FTA is not for whatever reason. Balor, yes, it’s $39 for the first month, then $79 a month after. It’s $79 a month, but you get the first month for $39. It’s just a way to say, hey, if it’s for you, great. If it’s not, no issue. If the Funded Trader Academy is a better option, we could talk about that. But yeah, $79 is the ongoing fee. No, John, I don’t use order blocks in my trading. I’m not going to tell you that I never look at them, but no, I don’t. I find order blocks are very subjective. So, is change in state of delivery. All those ICT concepts are very subjective. I don’t need order blocks because order blocks are everywhere. Okay. Now, sometimes you get an order block like if I get an obvious order block, I do. Yeah, like here I was talking about this with my students last night. This 30-minute order block and change in state of delivery. Yeah. So, by the ICT definition, that’s an awesome order block and an awesome change in state of delivery. Awesome. You know what? It happens to be a light-bulb order block. So, and it takes out liquidity and it delivers into a point of control. If I get one like that, yeah, I’ll consider it. But just as a confluence, that’s all. Just as a confluence, chances are I’m probably already long here or getting long up here. Depends.
Does footprint and dome add some kind of value? So, footprint is an excellent confluence tool for this. Yes. Dan in our FTA program is our expert at it. So is Dale. He actually is writing a trading view script for footprint. So, yes, those types of strategies and information do play a big part. I just didn’t show it to you today because I can’t give footprint its due here. I can’t do it justice in a 45-minute webinar.
The initial balance is simply the high and low of the first hour of trading, Terry. That’s it. It marks out the high and low of the first hour of trading from 9:30 to 10:30. That’s it. Simple as that. And it draws a midpoint. Displacement is a fair value gap, Jasmine. That’s it. Displacement. See how price moved down here? It left a fair value gap. It displaced lower. That’s called displacement. It’s intention. When price is leaving fair value gaps on the way like it does here, it’s displacing lower. It’s showing strong intention in that direction. That’s what you want to see before you trade.
Sterling. Looks like a couple of people may have issues with the link. Looks like Dean had. I’m not really sure. Raju, no. The FTA is all inclusive. I think you’re on my calendar for tomorrow, Thursday, or Friday. So, we’ll chat during our appointment.
Michael, you could do whatever you want. The Accelerator program is a month-to-month basis. You can do whatever you want. You can dip in and out. You could do whatever you want, my friend. You know, that’s it’s a subscription basis. Like I said, it’s meant for people for whom the FTA isn’t the right fit. And that would be a valid reason. Totally fine.
Good question, James. Yeah, the Accelerator program, everything is recorded. The Q&As are recorded, the meetings are recorded. Here’s the best part: we’ll give you an AI-generated review and an agenda for the meetings. So, when you go to the link, you can go into the text and see exactly what the meetings were about. And you can go into previous meetings and do the same as well. And even better, we’re actually working on a search engine AI that will allow you to search meetings for the topics you want. So, let’s say you want and you want to you want to know more about initial balance. So, you type in initial balance and it will list the Accelerator meetings that focus on initial balance so you don’t have to sit through it. It’s going to be a great tool. It’s almost ready. Actually, Sterling, if you’re listening, Jim asked me to ask you about that today.
No, we do. I’m not going to go into it because they’re just key levels. I’m not going to go into how we trade it because I can talk for hours about that. But no, you don’t only trade it for 30 minutes after that. You can trade the current day. It’s providing you a road map for the rest of the day and then previous ones act as key levels, too. You’ll see it in more detail, but yeah.
Yeah, Raju. I’ll speak to you individually. Latoya, what do you consider old? Do you mean a former student, or as old as me? I’m 57, so I’m not sure. I’m not sure what you consider old.
I don’t have a go-to time frame, but the one thing I do, Greg, is I get all my trade ideas on the higher time frames. Usually four hours and above. Four hours—in the one- to four-hour range. That’s where I get all my levels and ideas from. I only use short-term charts for execution and 15-minute charts for narrative. You know, every trade has three categories for every trade. You have to have a bias: where is price going? You also have to have a narrative. If price is going there, where are we going to deliver from? And then you have to have a target and an execution. That’s it. Different time frames are used for bias, narrative, target, and execution. But all my trades come from the 1-hour and the 4-hour. That’s where my bias and everything comes from. I just execute on the short-term time frame, but I put all my higher time frame levels on my shorter time frame charts. So, now I can react.
Yeah, the Chris the Tuesday, Thursday sessions are all listed in the Circle community when you come aboard the schedule is all in there. The Q&A sessions Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I post that morning only because sometimes they could be flexible. But yeah, the schedule is in the Circle community.
Sterling, someone’s asking for a PayPal. Oh, you did. Okay. Someone about PayPal.
Yeah, James, you’ll get everything. The schedule is in there and you’ll get notifications of all the announcements that happen. Yeah, you’ll we it’s a very good system that communicates very well. There’s a question in the Q&A. I’ll just read it to you. It says, “How much of this is transferable to Asia and London?” Thought that was a good question. Depends what you’re trading. If you’re trading the NQ in Asia, you know, you’re not going to get great price action. Sometimes in London, you will get decent price action. In London, you’re basically going to use Asia highs and lows for liquidity. Now, if you’re trading currencies in London, I love some of the currencies that we trade in London, right off the London open, the kill zone. Sometimes we get these divergences and impulse moves. So I like the London for some currencies. I like the Asia session for some currencies like the Japanese yen or the Australian. So yeah, the Asian and London sessions will move. It just depends on what you’re trading. The concepts that we go over are good for anything. You can trade gold and trade Asia session and use these concepts. You can use the initial balance for gold, which is 8:20 in the morning till 9:20 in the morning. And that initial balance level on gold will last the entire day into the next Asian and London session before the New York open. So, yeah, I mean everything can be used here for Asia and London. But again, it just depends on what you’re trading.
So, Live room is twice a week? No. So, okay. So, when you say live room, this is not a live trading room. That’s in the Funded Trader Academy. These are lecture-based concept-and-theory sessions twice a week, plus Q&A three times a week. Yeah. And then you get student analysis, plus a daily market review and preview. I did forget to mention that. Yes. Yes, you do get a pre-market video and a post-market video.
So, Anybody can join the Accelerator program. Balora, you know, you’re here to learn concepts and theory and you’re here to learn from somebody and have human contact and be able to ask questions instead of just learning about it from YouTube or a course.
Yeah, Michael, everything is recorded. You could submit a question into the Circle community, not into the Zoom recording, but into the Circle community.
Study material? Well, we have methodology videos that are in the Circle community when you join. It’s not on Discord, [ __ ] or any of that. It’s in the Circle community.
Is there any similar program that includes only the volume profile and VWAP? No. No, most people are trading price action. That’s what most people are trading. We do trade with volume profile, but you know I would stick with what Dale’s doing. I don’t know if the Accelerator would give you that much benefit, but you can come and see. Is there info on prop firms inside the Accelerator program? Well, the Accelerator program only focuses on trading. That’s it. Trading and strategy. You know, with prop firms, you’re on your own. In the FTA, we help with prop firms, but not with the Accelerator program. The Accelerator program is only about trading. Okay, we’re going to blow it out of the water, but it’s only about trading. Oh, Latoya, former students? Yeah, it’s for anybody. It’s for anybody. There’s no fixed program start. You start when you start. There’s no fixed start time. It starts when you come in. Bala.
Do you use fib levels with initial balance? I do not use fib levels.
Greg, you can get access to anything that you want as soon as you’re in the program. Everything I showed you, everybody has access to. So, David, would you mind flipping to the members area so they can see what’s in it? This will give you guys a better view. So—oh, you mean? Yeah. For you guys, a lot of you guys, again, because this has never been offered to the public, you guys probably are you’re not members of Traderdale, so you haven’t seen the members area. So, what David’s going to do here is just go into the members area. Now, on the left hand side the Funded Trader Academy stuff will be you won’t see that those other things you won’t see but everything under TD Accelerator is the Accelerator section so it’s all the indicators trading view and ninja trader multiple chat rooms for day trading swing trading the student chart analysis, where you can post your charts getting feedback the reviews and previews—that is the gold or that’s you know one of my opinions one of the real benefits to this obviously the room and everything else huge benefits, but great way to start the day. And then the methodology section, that’s essentially the trading course that details the process. And again, like I said with you guys, I’m going to be working I’m going to have one session with you guys to kind of give you a little bit of a hand-holding experience that’s we only typically do for FTA. And we’re going to do it in group sessions. So, you guys are going to get a really nice start in this. And, I mentioned earlier that we do talk about prop firms. I know David said that’s not a focus.
But if the point I was getting at is that if you guys need you know recommendations, advice on this, happy to help with that. That’s something that Oh yeah. I mean, you’re always welcome. If we’re in a Q&A and you say, “Hey, is Lucid a good firm?” I’m not going to say I’m not going to answer that. You know what I mean? We don’t go into helping you get funded and working with your numbers. It’s not a one-on-one Yeah, it’s not a one-on-one thing. It’s We talk about prop firms all the time, but it’s just in a general basis. And y All right. So, that’s you know that’s the back end. And then you know, essentially that’s what you’ll have access to. And then the schedule’s in there obviously for the live room schedule. And then the Announcements section is where he puts the Monday, Wednesday, Friday room. And all very simple. You know, you use it for five minutes. You’re going to have a great idea of where everything’s located. And then that session I have with everybody is really going to help you. Yeah, everything is right here that you’ll need. Like Sterling said, you know, announcements anytime I do the like today we did a Q&A around CPI this morning. I’ll announce all the Q&A the Q&As, links, and passwords. Any announcements I have. We were talking about E-mini futures the other day. Here’s the live schedule. Everything’s here. Just go to the date, click on it. It’s every Tuesday and Thursday. They’re all there. Then the recordings in this section, you can go to any Q&A and Accelerator meeting. You can go back all this time. And like I said, one of the best features that we have here that if you click on an Accelerator meeting, it gives you an AI transcript of the meeting, you know, what we covered.
So that way you can see what it is and you know kind of just get a synopsis of what happened, action items, next steps you know the stuff is absolutely phenomenal. Every morning we do a preview and a review of the currencies and the equity indices preview and at the end of the day we do a review. So, you’ll get that Basically when you come into the Accelerator program everything I showed you today I’m marking up your charts for you. I’m marking up all the key levels. That’s what the previews are for. You’re supposed to learn from it, but that’s what it’s for. And then the review is to review the trades. Daily day-trading analysis is just for me to dump anything that I want to talk about. It’s just for me. Okay. AP Student Analysis. This is where you can communicate with me by asking questions. This is where you can dump whatever you want. Is if we’re out of if we’re out of meeting time, dump it right there. There’s a day trading chat that you could communicate with other people. It’s really not that active. People don’t really use it that much. No big deal. You should find a trading partner or a study group, but you know, these big chats, you know, they’re there, but I’m not a big fan of them either. Now, here’s the TradingView tools and NinjaTrader tools. So, all the indicators and things from TradingView that I talked about are all right here. They’re all free for everybody. Okay. And then NinjaTrader tools. There aren’t as many, but everything that you need is there. Okay. But yeah, you only have access to this as long as you’re a member of the Accelerator. So, that’s the only time you have access to it. You don’t have access to it if you unsubscribe. I think I saw that.
No, you don’t have access to the members-area previous recordings if you stop. You have to be a member.
Yeah. You’re not even going to go to my favorite section, the Post Your Success section. Okay. So, yeah, Post Your Success. So this is just for people to post what they want, you know. Usually they’re talking about a payout or something. It’s, you know, we try to encourage people—and I do this in the live rooms too. We don’t like to post profits and losses. I want to see your success. I just got a payout. I just passed an eval. I just had a good trade. You know, we don’t it’s not to show like, oh, I just made $2,000 today. And not show anything else. We try and keep this very professional, you know, not like a Discord or a chat room. So, we don’t talk about how much money we made or lost or anything like that. So, that way no one feels bad because the biggest problem with trading is watching other people make money when you’re not yet. It’s very frustrating. So, this way we keep it professional and positive.
Yeah. And you’ll see a lot of longer-term members there, with updates spanning more than 12 months. And that’s really cool. You know, seeing the success in the members, but you know, like David said, it’s, you know, kind of a fine line there. It’s nice to show you guys what other members are doing and, you know, you’ll essentially working the same process they’re working through. And like all things with trading, like David mentioned, this is not an easy process. It’s a process that takes time regardless of the education you have. But everything is going to be laid out in a nice, clean, step-by-step method that you can go into the day and have confidence with. You’re not going into the day guessing. You’re going in with an exact plan and working that plan. So, anyways, that’s all for me. Good. Yeah, Sterling’s right. The schedule is huge. You know, just not having the market open and saying, “Oh, I’ve got to look for my pattern.” You know, no, breaking down the day like you do at work and having a schedule based on what you’re looking for and what the market’s agenda is. Now, this is obviously just the New York session. This has nothing to do with London. There are other agendas in those sessions. We’re talking about equity indices from 9:30 onward. Okay? But the market always has agendas, you know, at any time during the day. And it’s very important to break them down. The market’s just not open from 9:30 to 4. Okay. And, you know, we don’t do anything after 2:00. Nothing. I don’t use VWAP. You can, Robin. I know, Dale uses it and Dan uses it. I don’t really use it. Manesh, Sterling, people want to know where the link is. I don’t know if you can post it or pin it somewhere. Yeah. So, this is the community.
You have access to everything here. And there’s a lot of information that you can go through between the methodology videos and the past sessions. You do those on your own time. And then when you come to the meetings, you’re being taught by a live teacher. And then you have the ability to attend Q&A sessions which are invaluable because that’s your one-on-one time. You know, nowhere else are you going to get this type of one-on-one time for that type of monthly subscription. Okay? But we do it in a group environment. So that’s how we can do it. Any other questions? I could talk for another two hours, by the way, and you’ll know that about me when we start. I really enjoy looking at charts and talking about trading. I think it’s an awesome thing to do and that’s an issue with trading, because if you really enjoy trading and love what you do, you tend to want to do it more. And this is a less is more business. That’s the problem. It’s a less is more business, but naturally, your mind is trained to want to do more of the things that you like. There’s such a dopamine rush and great satisfaction from a winning trade and making money. You want that feeling and that’s what forces people to overtrade and then revenge trade because they can’t accept losses. These are the things that will help you get past that. And sometimes the things that I just mentioned are more important than the X and O’s of trading. They really are. I’ve seen plenty of traders who know what they’re doing concept- and theory-wise, but they can’t get out of their own way. And Sterling, you deal with a lot of students also. You know, you probably see it too.
And then you see people who don’t, you know, keep it simple and just have no fear and they trust the process and, you know, they have good structure and they do very well. You know, The psychology—yeah, it’s a mental game for sure. I always think back, you know, one of the reasons that, in 2014,, Trader Dale went to more of a live room was because, you know, both Dale and I had significant experiences with a live room ourselves. And For me personally—again, I’m talking about 20-some years ago— I met a guy named Tim Swanson. While I don’t use his strategy, the things he taught me—such as how to not trade, how to not revenge trade, how to, you know, use proper risk. These are the things that like the intangibles outside of strategy that are really what make or break traders and that’s what you get from rubbing shoulders with somebody who’s been you know David’s been on the professional side of this industry. He’s been on the retail side of this industry. By tapping into his knowledge and rubbing shoulders with him daily, you get all those intangibles. When I look back on my trading career, that’s what turned me around. It took me five years as well. But it took me five years because I just made all the same stupid mistakes everybody makes. And it wasn’t until I really you know saw somebody make way more by doing less and really just being a sniper, waiting for the trades, you know, getting snowed on, snakes crawling over you, and waiting for your one shot because that’s really what the best traders do. And the statistics from prop firms show that is what the best traders do. So that’s what we do here. We give you that one-shot mentality where you’re really focused on quality over quantity.
And the beauty is, because I’ve been in education, I ran a site called Day Trading Forex Live for 12 years. I traded live in front of the guys every day. That’s all that was. And one of the things you learn in that environment is that there are certain people who are great traders and they can’t teach. And that’s a problem, right? So, the thing I like about David is that he’s not just a great trader, but the guy has the ability to convey the message. He’s happy to repeat the same thing five times from a few different angles, right? He might give you his New York attitude, but he’s happy to do it, right? And so that’s the thing is you’ve got to have someone who can actually convey what he’s doing, because some of the best traders I know are some of the worst educators and David does a great job of doing both of those. So, I look forward to seeing you guys in there. Again, you’ll be hearing from me about the private rooms. I’m doing a special small-group private room with everybody that’s signing up. There are a bunch of signups already. So, you’ll be hearing from me in the next couple days and we’ll probably start tomorrow with the first batch and we’ll start running through those. I’m going to sign off, but I’m going to hand it over to David. He can say goodbye. Yeah, I think we’re good. I think we’ve gone through all the questions. A lot of good questions. If anybody has any more questions, just shoot us an email, you know. You know, I’ll put my email address here. Here’s my direct email address. David at trader Dale. Yeah, shoot me an email if you have a question. That’s it.
Question, comment, concern—if you want to schedule an appointment or book a call, anything you want. All right. Dale, Sterling, thank you. Good session. If anybody needs us, you have our emails and we look forward to seeing everybody on the inside. Okay.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment